- Starting off the day in a very good mood. I feel like I'm more joyous during summer time.
- Fun huddle with the team.
- Work day packed with meetings, not a lot of work done.
- Watched a bit of YouTube (AGT).
- Listened to A Million Dreams, Rex Orange County and Glimpse of Us (banger).
- Thought a bit about what gym program to do to maximize my badminton gains.
- Met C in real life for the first time ever ! It was fun. Lots of laughter.
- Ate at Lundis au Soleil. Food tasted pretty good. Small portions though.
- Started my exercises for my hip.
Thought of the day:
Someone, somewhere once said that laughter cures depression and I've never paid attention to it up until now.
I've never laughed as much as this past weekend and the energy carried over to today.
I was able to be light-hearted, laugh at the things I was saying, laugh at myself, which in turned made people laugh and made the whole situation positive.
I noticed that I am unable to be depressed when I laugh this much.
Actually, I'm not 100% sure if I'm not depressed thus I can laugh or if it's the laughter that cures the depression.
All I know is that laughing & being light-hearted in my speech makes me laugh at myself, makes other parties laugh and creates happiness.
I want to be able to carry this energy with me everywhere and the best way of doing that is to be around people who can also create this type of energy.
Laughter creates laughter creates happiness.