- I was productive at work today despite being sick (or maybe because of it).
- Took care of my body as much as possible by eating safely (no throat itritating things)
- Took a power nap (felt good)
- badminton practice (was playing well too surprisingly !)
- Wanted to go home early but ended getting home later because of detours hahaha
The grateful section:
- Grateful for friends willing to give you a lift after practice (thank you Mr. FS)
- Grateful for fruits. I forgot how much I liked them plus they dont irritate my throat !
- Grateful that my sickness has not worsen too much and might even be healing.
Thought of the day:
I will make this short because I'm currently writing it in the car.
I really want to sleep early today.
I just want to take the time to be grateful about just not being super sick.
Yes, my current sickness sucks right now and I cannot wait for it to completely be healed.
With that being said though, I'm still relatively healthy.
I can still work, I can still spend time with loved ones, I can still play badminton (and even play well for some reason haha) and basically live my life "normally" with a few uncomfortable feelings.
But even I think it fucking sucks to be sick right now and can't really concentrate on anything other than getter better so I cannot imagine people who have an actually illness and even worse if they do not know what exactly they have.
My thoughts go to all those people. I wish them strength and hope they all recover.
Thank you God for keeping myself and my loved ones relatively healthy all these years.